Dear Friends in Christ,
Thank you for your support of our Diocesan Annual Appeal. While we continue to face challenges and strive to restore trust and hope in our local church, it is very gratifying and humbling for me to know that you and so many of our parishioners continue to faithfully embrace the good work that takes place every day throughout our Diocese. We deeply appreciate your commitment to the ministries of the Diocese of Scranton – ministries that are life-changing for those who benefit directly from your generosity.
Because of you, we are able to continue to provide support for:
- our seminarians who are devoutly answering God’s call with passion and commitment,
- our children in our Catholic schools and parish religious education programs who are learning about what it means to be Catholic and the importance of serving others,
- our good priests, deacons and parish life coordinators who serve us so generously,
- parishioners, young and old, who have a fervent desire to deepen their faith through prayer, service and active participation in our parish ministries,
- and our friends and neighbors who face challenges in their lives and need a helping hand to lift them up and give them hope.
As we reflect on our Catholic faith at this critical time, may we experience God’s grace, mercy and love within our own lives and continue to live our faith in service to God and to one another.
May God bless you and your family always.
Faithfully yours in Christ,